Dear Diary...
I've just had the crappiest of the crappiest days ever!
Whyyyy me??? The new (hot) exchange student came over to talk to me during lunch (he's soo cute!!!) and I didn't understand a word he said (I imagine he was complementing my dark middle-eastern beauty... just kidding hehe)... so I just nodded like an idiot, when all of a sudden (btw I was smiling like a fool 2) Aggie saw us and started making love signs... and I could feel my ears getting warm... and then he started smiling (my face probably looked like a tomato - why do I turn red?? I'm from the middle east, we're freakin yelloow, the only colour were supposed to change into is dark tanned yellow, light sick yellow and normal half sick half tanned yellow, NOT RED!) and I panicked, and stuttered I have 2 go (Whhyyyy) He probably thinks I'm a freak. Note 2 self "Beat up Aggie"
Sayonara (i'm to piste to write)